What: Night of the Oatmeal Stouts
When: Tuesday, 3/9/10, 6PM-10PM
Where: Bar Great Harry, 280 Smith Street, Brooklyn, NY
- Anderson Valley Barney Flats / 5.7%
- Blue Point Oatmeal Stout / 4.5% (CASK)
- Goose Island Oatmeal Stout / 5.1%
- McNeill’s Oatmeal Stout / 4.9%
- Sixpoint Otis / 6.1%
- Wolaver’s Organic Oatmeal Stout / 5.9%
- Young’s Oatmeal Stout / 5.2%
Get ready to celebrate Oatmeal Stouts: medium- to full-bodied stouts that have an addictive smoothness from adding oats to the mash. Oats bring out a touch of sweetness, silky texture, and that warm, comfort food quality that reminds you of a wintry morning oatmeal breakfast. Lower in alcohol but full of deep flavors, these stouts can be session beers, breakfast beers, or dinner companions.
They have oats in them; these beers are good for you.
And that Blue Point cask? Rare, dummy!
As always, prices will be nices and the meat and cheese will be free.
See you there!