What: Speakeasy Brewery Night
When: Tuesday, 03/23/2010, 6PM-10PM
Where: Bar Great Harry, 280 Smith Street, Brooklyn, NY
- Cacao-nibbed Hunters Point Porter / CA / 7.5% / 12oz
- Big Daddy IPA / CA / 6.5% / 16oz
- Double Daddy Imperial IPA / CA / 9.5% / 12oz
- CASK Double Daddy Imperial IPA / CA / 9.5% / 12oz
- Prohibition Ale / 6.1% / 16oz
- Midnight Black IPA / 8.5% / 12oz
- White Lightening Wit / CA / 5.2% / 16oz
Speakeasy has been representing San Francisco craft beer since 1997. The Big Daddy IPA is sort of a staple IPA in many SF bars. Naturally, we were all aflutter when they announced their entry into the NY market in 2009. We’ve served Big Daddy, Double Daddy, White Lightning, and Godfather’s Reserve. It’s all legit. Hey, have a Fernet Branca with your first one to make it a real San Francisco treat.
As always, prices will be nices and the meat and cheese will be free.
See you there, folks!