What: British Invasion
When: Tuesday, 4/20/10, 6PM-10PM
Where: Bar Great Harry, 280 Smith Street, Brooklyn, NY
- CASK Fullers London Pride / Chiswick / 4.7% / 16oz
- Black Sheep Brewery Monty Python’s Holy Grail Ale / North Yorkshire / 4.7% / 16oz
- Fuller’s ESB / Chiswick / 5.9% / 16oz
- Fuller’s London Porter / Chiswick / 5.4% / 16oz
- Meantime IPA / Greenwich (where the time comes from) / 7.5% / 12oz
- Meantime London Stout / Greenwich / 6.5% / 12oz
- Wells Bombardier / Bedford / 4.3% / 16oz
- Young’s Double Chocolate / Somewhere in England / 5.2% / 16oz
While we do make pretty good beer here in States, the fact is that England has been home to a hardcore brewing culture for, well, longer than the US has been around. A lot of these kegs are rarely seen in NYC but we’re especially excited to offer the Fuller’s London Pride on cask. That and the Meantime kegs were a real find. These beers are pretty much all relatively low ABV session beers, so they should match our springy weather just right.
As usual, prices will be nices and the meat and cheese will be free.
See you there!