It's gonna be good AF. We had beers brewed by Transmitter and Finback and have a generally trill list of kegs and bottles. COME.
Come through and comparison drive four tasty stouts from Bell's:
- Expedition Stout
- Special Double Cream Stout
- Cherry Stout
- Java Stout
We will also have a couple non-stouts to cleanser your taste flap.
Dead sexy, corked and caged 500ml bottles of our 8th anniversary beer. We will also have a few other kegs of Transmitter.
Anthony and Rob from Transmitter will be there answering all of your questions.
Draft list is just about finalized. Check it:
- Ginger Gose
- Saison Brettaville
- Simcoe Sour
- Wakatu Sour
- Golden Gate Gose
- Horchata Almond Milk Stout
- Farmer's Reserve Blueberry
Come get some.
BGH and Beerded Ladies are celebrating women in craft beer. Come through and celebrate with us. Meet some brewers and all that good shit. Tentative list:
- GrimmPurple Prose
- Sixpoint Irish Hello
- Descendant Pear Cider
- Third Rail New IPA
- Radiant Pig Gangster Duck
- Barrier Daddy Warbucks
- Allagash Adventureux
- Empire Nitro Cream Ale
- More as they land!
Brooklyn Sour Beer Fest (BSBF) is a fun, educational experience that allows drinkers to explore the wide world of sour beers. Participating bars will pour a range of beers throughout the the month, but during their main 10 day slot they'll pull out all the stops with six draft lines dedicated to specific styles of sour beer.
During this ten-day period, each bar will pour one of each of the following styles:
- Spontaneously Fermented (gueuze, lambics)
- Lactobacillus Soured (berlinerweiss, gose)
- Barrel Soured (flemish reds and the like)
- Mixed Fermentation (most american wild ales)
- 100% Brettanomyces Fermented
- Oddities (sour beers that fit no category at all)
Check the schedule for venues, and watch social media (and follow along with #BSBF) for last minute additions, fun guests and more!
Our own saison, our own cider, and a bunch of nice stuff.
- Transmitter BGH8
- Descendent St. Rose
- Grimm Tesseract
- Hill Farmstead Abner
- Cantillon Rosé de Gambrinus (tapped at 6PM)
- Founders CBS (tapped at 6PM)
- BFM Abbaye de Saint Bon-Chien Grand Cru Champagne Barrels 2014
- Perennial Funky Wit
- Gueuze Tilquin 2013/14
- Oxbox Loretta
- Barrier Maison Premiere Oyster Stout
- Evil Twin Cognac Barrel Aged Jesus
- Avery Mephistopheles 2011
- Barrier + The Owl Farm Chewy Porter
- Finback Plumb and Proper
- The Bruery Humulus
- Logsdon Oak Aged Bretta
- Hansenns Oude Kriek OR Oude Gueuze
- Siren + Hill Farmstead + Mikkeller Limoncello
- Westbrook Mexican Cake
Bottles Pours (and cans):
- Drie Fonteinen Framboos
- Cantillion Mamouche
- Cantillion Saint Lamvinus
- Fantôme Coffee Ruby
- Fantôme La Dalmatinne (Light)
- Fantôme Printemps
- Other Half Barrel Aged Veldrijden Love
- Other Half Hop Showers (can)
- Other Half Mosaic (can)
We cobbled together a last minute Maine event. It's going down next Tuesday. Beers from Allagash, Oxbow, and Bunker. Lobster rolls from Luke's. Pine Tree pride will abound.
- Allagash Currant Affair
- Allagash Bourbon Barrel Black 2012
- Allagash Monmouth Red
- Allagash Moira
- Allagash Four
- Allagash Special Blonde
- Allagash Interlude
- Allagash Session Brett
- Allagash Golden Brett
- Maine Lunch
- Maine Red Wheelbarrow
- Oxbow Freestyle
- Oxbow Farmhouse Pale Ale
- Bunker Eat the Sun
- Bunker Machine
- Bunker Cypher
Tapped at 2PM with bargain basement pricing activated at 7PM.
The hit parade of new NYC distro continues this month with Trinity Brewing from Colorado Springs, CO. Owner and brewer Jason Yester will be here on Thursday, March 19 at 7PM to shake babies and kiss hands. And if you have any nuanced questions about Brett, this here's the man with answers.
- Magical Brettanomyces Tour #1
- Magical Brettanomyces Tour #2
- Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Gangsta'
- TPS Report
- 365 Day
- Blow Up Your TV
- Red Swingline
We will be giving away a bottle of each of these in a poorly organized manner.
Beers will be up when we open at 2PM, but prices dip from 7PM-10PM.
We're taking a non-local approach to NY Beer Week with this one. We will be hosting the fine folks from Perennial Artisan Ales. Perennial will be sending four barrel-aged sours that don't usually make it this far from STL. In addition we will have some other solid-ass shit from them. We will also be raffling off three bottles of Abraxas.
- Perennial + Side Project 4 Happiness
- Funky Wit
- Savant Blanc
- Perennial + Prairie Dual Artisanship
- Perennial + Solemn Oath Stefon
- Saison de Lis
- Hommel Bier
The beers will be up and pouring at 2PM, but bargain hours are 6PM-10PM.
Be seeing you.
At 7PM on Friday, 2/20, all of the bars participating in NYC Beer Week will tap a special keg. We are expanding on this and will be tapping four kegs and popping a special bottle to pour by the glass.
- Mikkeller + Siren Beer Geek Daydream
- Bear Republic Brandy Narrel Grizz
- Bear Republic Wet-Hopped Cuvée de Bubba
- Bear Republic Tartare Noir
- Cantillon Lou Pepe Framboise 2011 (bottle pour)
We will also be hosting Perennial Artisan Ales for a night of barrel-aged sours, big stouts, and everything in between on the following Thursday.
Come get your pre-Thanksgiving bloat on with a big-ass selection of beers from Other Half.
- Veldrijden Love Saison
- All I See Is Green
- First Gold
- Nelson IPA
- Exp 06300 Stout
- Cool Summer, Bro
- Citra IPA
- Forever Green session IPA
- Falsa Noctis Black Saison
- All Green Everything Triple IPA
- Hop Showers IPA
- Doug Cascadian Dark ale
- Green Diamonds DIPA
- Short, Dark, and Handsome Stout
- In Absentia Luci Imperial Stout
- Nice Life DIPA
- Other Half IPA
We will also have one case of Chardonnay Barrel-Aged Veldrijden Love bottles.
Beers will all be up at 2PM, but shit gets cheapskate from 6PM-10PM.
Come on down to get your taste buds shredded and chat with some folks from the pride of Auburn, CA: Knee Deep Brewing Co.
- Hop Shortage
- Midnight Hoppyness
- Batch 138 IPA
- Simtra Triple IPA
- Cimtra Extra Pale Ale
- Hoparillo Triple IPA
Beers will be up when we open at 2PM, but price gets nice from 6PM-10PM.
These San Francisco kids are real good at the beer. Their abilities and craftsmanship make it a crazy exciting NY launch - the size of their operation makes it a surprising one. Don't sleep on this one. Really.
- Barrel Noir
- Cerise Sour Blonde
- Dark Pumpkin Sour
- Dogpatch Strawberry
- Farmers Reserve Citrus
- Golden Gate Gose
- Heirloom Pumpkin
- Saison Dolores
Beers will be up at 2PM, but prices gets nices 6PM-10PM.
Doing nothing again! Yay!