Brooklyn Sour Beer Fest (BSBF) is a fun, educational experience that allows drinkers to explore the wide world of sour beers. Participating bars will pour a range of beers throughout the the month, but during their main 10 day slot they'll pull out all the stops with six draft lines dedicated to specific styles of sour beer.
During this ten-day period, each bar will pour one of each of the following styles:
- Spontaneously Fermented (gueuze, lambics)
- Lactobacillus Soured (berlinerweiss, gose)
- Barrel Soured (flemish reds and the like)
- Mixed Fermentation (most american wild ales)
- 100% Brettanomyces Fermented
- Oddities (sour beers that fit no category at all)
Check the schedule for venues, and watch social media (and follow along with #BSBF) for last minute additions, fun guests and more!